vendredi 8 mai 2015

Can't open executable installed after running Netbeans generated installer

I have created an installer for my Java project using the tools provided with Netbeans. I have created both a .msi and a .exe using the instructions from Netbeans' documentation. The installers themselves work fine, they install the program and give me uninstall support through the Windows uninstaller. The problem lies with the fact that when I run the program that it installs nothing happens. I click it, the computer hangs for a split second like it is going to open something, and then nothing. I have checked the applications and processes that are running and there is not indication that anything is running either. Is there something else that I need to do after I use Netbeans' tools to create these installers?

To create the .msi, Netbeans uses WiX. For the .exe it uses Inno Setup. I am running Windows 7 Professional.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire