lundi 31 août 2015

Looking for a jQuery plugin for charts with dynamic multiple y-axis

I'm looking for a jQuery chart plugin that has the ability to have multiple y-axis. I know such plugins exist, like Highcharts, but mine will need to be a little more involved.

The page is a data log that allow the users to select multiple sensors to show the log history for. These sensors can have various data types. For example, one sensor may be temperature in F, another may be temperature in C, another may be an on/off switch...

Once the sensors are selected, I do an AJAX call to get the data. So I won't know the number of sensors that are selected, or what type of data the values will be. I know the x-axis will be a date/time stamp... that's it.

Currently I have the page working with the user only being able to select one sensor at a time, and I'm using Flot. That is working great right now, but the users want the ability to show multiple sensors at the same time.

Does anyone have any experience with this that can point me in the right direction? Thanks!



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire